What to do on Tory
- Experience the Christian Heritage of St.Colm Cille and his Monks.
- Relive the past in Tory's mythological Heroes, Balor of the Evil Eye and Son of Gorra. Guides available.
- Explore the Archaeological sites.
- Meet the King of Tory
- Meet the Tory Island Painters
- Explore the Island by bike
- Listen to the Corncrakes
- Talk to the Islanders
- Enjoy the Craic at the nightly Céilí.
- Avail of the opportunity to view traditional island crafts
- Experience Tory lifestyle first hand by spending a night in one of the B&Bs Attend one of the regular Céilí's and avail of the opportunity to experience their rich traditional culture which they express through music and dance
The playground on the island offers a safe and secure environment for children.
Overnight stay is highly recommended to experience the unique atmosphere of Tory.
To make your stay a safe one keep away from cliff edges and bathe only where recommended by islanders.